Storytrails | Monuments around Varaha Cave – Audio tour
ADMIN , January 22, 2021 , Comments Off on Storytrails | Monuments around Varaha Cave – Audio tour
Walk around the ancient city of Mamallapuram, and discover its myth and majesty. This trail takes you back 1300 years, to a time when the Pallava dynasty ruled these parts. What was life like back then? Who were the big Gods and how did they change over time? Uncover the mysteries of the men who built Mamallapuram and hear about the rise and fall of great kingdoms. Step back in time as we weave tales of powerful sages and cursed kings, of Gods and demons, and stories of the end of the world. Starting from the Sthalasayana Perumal temple, this […]
- Alai Darwaza – Qutub Minar Complex, Delhi NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- Marking History through British buildings NOVEMBER 17, 2020
- The last great queen of Travancore NOVEMBER 7, 2020
- Brahmi and the evolution of scripts OCTOBER 15, 2020
- The Cambodian King of Kanchipuram OCTOBER 14, 2020
- James Prinsep – the man who read the writing on the wall OCTOBER 10, 2020
- Mariamman – the Village Goddess who travelled SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
- Misnamed Monuments of Mamallapuram SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
India Exists In Her Stories
Join us on a quest for these stories, on walking tours and day trips that zigzag through the very beat and pulse of the city and its many attractions.
We’ll show you the best places to visit and introduce you to the best things to do on your visit.