Storytrails | Qutub Minar trail – Audio Tour
ADMIN , March 5, 2021 , Comments Off on Storytrails | Qutub Minar trail – Audio Tour
This is the story of a monument that has towered over Delhi for over 800 years. It was born when the first Islamic king took control of Delhi, and was still standing tall when the last of the Mughal emperors had to give up his throne. This tall tower made a massive statement, that marked the arrival of new reign, a new religion, a new culture and a new style of architecture into India. But then, Qutub Minar is just one part of this large complex. Walk with us as we uncover stories of the powerful slaves who became kings […]
- Alai Darwaza – Qutub Minar Complex, Delhi NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- Marking History through British buildings NOVEMBER 17, 2020
- The last great queen of Travancore NOVEMBER 7, 2020
- Brahmi and the evolution of scripts OCTOBER 15, 2020
- The Cambodian King of Kanchipuram OCTOBER 14, 2020
- James Prinsep – the man who read the writing on the wall OCTOBER 10, 2020
- Mariamman – the Village Goddess who travelled SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
- Misnamed Monuments of Mamallapuram SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
India Exists In Her Stories
Join us on a quest for these stories, on walking tours and day trips that zigzag through the very beat and pulse of the city and its many attractions.
We’ll show you the best places to visit and introduce you to the best things to do on your visit.