Storytrails | DakshinaChitra – Audio Tour
ADMIN , March 5, 2021 , Comments Off on Storytrails | DakshinaChitra – Audio Tour
Take a walk through DakshinaChitra, a museum of heritage houses from South India. A museum of HOUSES! Each house once lived in and much loved, and each house a treasure trove of stories, just waiting to be told. They tell stories of the rich diversity of lifestyles in South India – from the spoken language to the way society is ordered. Come explore DakshinaChitra, the living museum, and listen to stories – of art, culture and lifestyles of South India. Download the Storytrails app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/de… and explore stories of this museum in the DakhsinaChitra trail Audio tour.
- Alai Darwaza – Qutub Minar Complex, Delhi NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- Marking History through British buildings NOVEMBER 17, 2020
- The last great queen of Travancore NOVEMBER 7, 2020
- Brahmi and the evolution of scripts OCTOBER 15, 2020
- The Cambodian King of Kanchipuram OCTOBER 14, 2020
- James Prinsep – the man who read the writing on the wall OCTOBER 10, 2020
- Mariamman – the Village Goddess who travelled SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
- Misnamed Monuments of Mamallapuram SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
India Exists In Her Stories
Join us on a quest for these stories, on walking tours and day trips that zigzag through the very beat and pulse of the city and its many attractions.
We’ll show you the best places to visit and introduce you to the best things to do on your visit.