Storytrails | Kapaleeshwara temple – Audio tour
ADMIN , January 18, 2021 , Comments Off on Storytrails | Kapaleeshwara temple – Audio tour
This trail is a walk around the Kapaleeshwara in Mylapore. As Indian temples go, this one is not very ancient. But it is a very popular temple in Chennai and is a great place to observe everyday rituals from close quarters. As you walk around this colourful temple, you will discover that every sight you behold has a story to tell. Join us as we uncover these stories; stories of Hindu Gods and demons, of common customs and age-old traditions, and stories of local life. Ever wondered why there are so many Gods in India? Or what the stars have […]
- Alai Darwaza – Qutub Minar Complex, Delhi NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- Marking History through British buildings NOVEMBER 17, 2020
- The last great queen of Travancore NOVEMBER 7, 2020
- Brahmi and the evolution of scripts OCTOBER 15, 2020
- The Cambodian King of Kanchipuram OCTOBER 14, 2020
- James Prinsep – the man who read the writing on the wall OCTOBER 10, 2020
- Mariamman – the Village Goddess who travelled SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
- Misnamed Monuments of Mamallapuram SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
India Exists In Her Stories
Join us on a quest for these stories, on walking tours and day trips that zigzag through the very beat and pulse of the city and its many attractions.
We’ll show you the best places to visit and introduce you to the best things to do on your visit.