Storytrails | Indian miniature paintings gallery – Audio Tour
ADMIN , March 5, 2021 , Comments Off on Storytrails | Indian miniature paintings gallery – Audio Tour
Take a walk through the Paintings gallery at the National Museum Delhi, and uncover the stories behind the exquisite miniatures. While you marvel at the painting of a royal wedding procession, we’ll tell you about the terrible tragedy that followed, one that altered the course of Indian history. We’ll explore the symbolism in Jain Madalas and the significance of Goddess worship in India. Walk through the corridors and discover stories – of demon kings, fierce wars and tragic love. Download the Storytrails app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/de… and explore this museum in the Indian Miniature paintings Audio Tour.
- Alai Darwaza – Qutub Minar Complex, Delhi NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- Marking History through British buildings NOVEMBER 17, 2020
- The last great queen of Travancore NOVEMBER 7, 2020
- Brahmi and the evolution of scripts OCTOBER 15, 2020
- The Cambodian King of Kanchipuram OCTOBER 14, 2020
- James Prinsep – the man who read the writing on the wall OCTOBER 10, 2020
- Mariamman – the Village Goddess who travelled SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
- Misnamed Monuments of Mamallapuram SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
India Exists In Her Stories
Join us on a quest for these stories, on walking tours and day trips that zigzag through the very beat and pulse of the city and its many attractions.
We’ll show you the best places to visit and introduce you to the best things to do on your visit.