Storytrails | Veeramakaliamman temple trail, Singapore – Audio t...
ADMIN , January 18, 2021 , Comments Off on Storytrails | Veeramakaliamman temple trail, Singapore – Audio tour
Take a walk around the Veeramakaliamman temple in the heart of Singapore. You’ll see colourful idols of Hindu Gods, many ardent devotees and quite a few customs that may defy understanding at first glance. Who ARE these Gods? And when DID Hinduism get to Singapore? Did you know that this temple is dedicated to one of the most fearsome Goddesses in the world? What’s her story? Join us as we uncover stories of Hindu Gods and demons, and stories of age-old Hindu customs and traditions. Download the Storytrails app and and explore stories of this temple, in the Veeramakaliamman temple […]
- Alai Darwaza – Qutub Minar Complex, Delhi NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- Marking History through British buildings NOVEMBER 17, 2020
- The last great queen of Travancore NOVEMBER 7, 2020
- Brahmi and the evolution of scripts OCTOBER 15, 2020
- The Cambodian King of Kanchipuram OCTOBER 14, 2020
- James Prinsep – the man who read the writing on the wall OCTOBER 10, 2020
- Mariamman – the Village Goddess who travelled SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
- Misnamed Monuments of Mamallapuram SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
India Exists In Her Stories
Join us on a quest for these stories, on walking tours and day trips that zigzag through the very beat and pulse of the city and its many attractions.
We’ll show you the best places to visit and introduce you to the best things to do on your visit.