French Connections trail
ADMIN , February 14, 2020 , Comments Off on French Connections trail
Pondicherry is so much more than just a pretty town by the sea. Join us on a walk to explore this little piece of France left behind in India. Seeped in history, every building and every corner tells a story. Join us on a ramble around the French quarter of the town, soaking in the sights and listening to incredible tales that bring this place to life.
ADMIN , February 14, 2020 , Comments Off on Jewellery Trail
Jewellery in India is not merely ornamental. Join us as we delve into the making of exquisite hand-crafted Indian jewellery, and discover the many stories that lie in its crafting and the symbolism in the placement of gem stones.
Kingdom of Gods trail
ADMIN , February 14, 2020 , Comments Off on Kingdom of Gods trail
Join Storytrails for a walk through the bylanes around the the world’s richest temple, the ancient Padmanabhaswamy temple in Trivandrum. We will tell you tales of powerful queens and pious saints, of boons, curses and strange truths that are a part of the glorious history of this city.
Once Upon A Madurai
ADMIN , February 14, 2020 , Comments Off on Once Upon A Madurai
Join us on a walk through the ancient city of Madurai, and chance upon her stories; of fickle kings and towering monuments; of whimsical Gods and extraordinary mortals; some set a millennia ago and some of a more recent vintage.
- Alai Darwaza – Qutub Minar Complex, Delhi NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- Marking History through British buildings NOVEMBER 17, 2020
- The last great queen of Travancore NOVEMBER 7, 2020
- Brahmi and the evolution of scripts OCTOBER 15, 2020
- The Cambodian King of Kanchipuram OCTOBER 14, 2020
- James Prinsep – the man who read the writing on the wall OCTOBER 10, 2020
- Mariamman – the Village Goddess who travelled SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
- Misnamed Monuments of Mamallapuram SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
India Exists In Her Stories
Join us on a quest for these stories, on walking tours and day trips that zigzag through the very beat and pulse of the city and its many attractions.
We’ll show you the best places to visit and introduce you to the best things to do on your visit.