ADMIN , February 14, 2020 , Comments Off on Dancer’s Trail
Join Storytrails as we take you on a journey through Chennai’s dance saga. Learn to interpret stories veiled in the subtlety of the dancer’s gestures, and let loose as a choreographer takes you through dance routines that are almost de rigueur in South Indian Cinema.
Food Trail – Chennai
ADMIN , February 14, 2020 , Comments Off on Food Trail – Chennai
Take a walk through Sowcarpet with your appetites leading the way. Sample some street food, uncover some history, nibble on some stories and learn about communities that have contributed to Chennai’s culinary scene. This tongue-tickling trail will leave you stuffed.
Food trail – Pondicherry
ADMIN , February 14, 2020 , Comments Off on Food trail – Pondicherry
Take a walk with Storytrails through Pondicherry’s lesser known Tamil Quarter. We will fill you up with tales of what life was like in the lively, eclectic “Black Town”. And along the way, we will introduce you to some of the foods the locals love to eat.
Food trail – Madurai
ADMIN , February 14, 2020 , Comments Off on Food trail – Madurai
Madurai has a lively food scene and a recorded history that spans two millennia. Join us on the food trail and eat your way through some of that history. Every mouthful of its street food will get you an earful of stories – of its people, its culture and way of life.
- Alai Darwaza – Qutub Minar Complex, Delhi NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- Marking History through British buildings NOVEMBER 17, 2020
- The last great queen of Travancore NOVEMBER 7, 2020
- Brahmi and the evolution of scripts OCTOBER 15, 2020
- The Cambodian King of Kanchipuram OCTOBER 14, 2020
- James Prinsep – the man who read the writing on the wall OCTOBER 10, 2020
- Mariamman – the Village Goddess who travelled SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
- Misnamed Monuments of Mamallapuram SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
India Exists In Her Stories
Join us on a quest for these stories, on walking tours and day trips that zigzag through the very beat and pulse of the city and its many attractions.
We’ll show you the best places to visit and introduce you to the best things to do on your visit.